NLP Practitioner Training
What is it?
NLP offers powerful ways to create goals, reach them faster and with greater ease, resolve work or personal issues, reduce stress or accompany change. A Practitioner is someone who understands the principles, values and techniques at the heart of NLP, and is qualified to – and able to – use them with confidence, skill and ethics. A Practitioner has the NLP ‘toolkit’ at their fingertips, ready for use in personal life or at work.
What will you learn?
NLP is a set of tools for personal development. This covers a wide range of things, but NLP will help you:
- • Grow in self-knowledge and understanding of other people
- • Communicate more clearly and effectively •
- Set and achieve clear goals •
- Exercise greater influence in your workplace •
- Change habits, both mental and physical, that you wish to discard •
- Help others make changes in their lives • Design and live the life you truly want to lead
Your trainer Your NLP Practitioner trainer will be Robbie Steinhouse, author of three books, including ‘How to Coach with NLP’. Robbie is an NLP University Master Trainer, an International Coach Federation Certified Coach and a successful business person. He is a unique voice, with his blend of realism, humour, concern for the individual and passion for the subject.