We know that choosing an NLP training provider in London is an important decision.
Here are 10 good reasons to train with us….
10 good reasons to choose us
- Trainer Robbie Steinhouse is memorable for all the right reasons. “Robbie makes the learning real, practical and accessible (and fun and funny!) Phenomenal,” said a recent past student. A ‘fit’ with your trainer is important. Click here to read more opinions from past attendees.
- A focus on the practical – a great balance between theory and practice.
- The NLP School Guarantee. If you join us on a course and find after two days it simply isn’t for you, we offer a full refund. No attendees have taken us up on this guarantee so far, but it’s reassurance we think you’ll appreciate.
- We offer accredited NLP training at a variety of levels, from an introductory NLP course through NLP Practitioner to Master Practitioner. Also take a look at Language and Behaviour Profile Practitioner training, run by Shelle Rose Charvet, the author of Words that Change Minds and Generative Coaching: our series of workshops with Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan, Ph.D.
- The class size is not too small, not too big, but just right.
- Our courses attract people from a wide diversity of backgrounds, covering the whole work development and personal development spectrum. Attendees come from sectors ranging from media, manufacturing and finance through to the government and the voluntary sectors, and indeed no sector at all. We pride ourselves on appealing to this wide group, and a wide range of roles within it.
- A warm atmosphere, with a policy of respect. “No enforced hugs,” as one person put it.
- Our NLP Accreditation: NLP School is aligned, recognised and accredited by NLP University in Santa Cruz, California, which, as one independent consultant put it, supplies ‘the gold standard in NLP training.’ We are also a member of ANLP, the leading UK NLP body, and we’re accredited by The Professional Guild of NLP. Our NLP Practitioner Course is also accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management, the UK’s largest awarding body, and can be used for Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Our training venue is situated by the entrance of beautiful Regent’s Park in central London. Click here to view.
- The last word we’ll leave with Chris, one of our Practitioner students. “I’m more effective, more motivated and far less stressed. I feel at one with my work and personal life, I don’t feel disconnected anymore. My family say I have improved – high praise indeed. My staff say I have improved – some have been caught smiling! I am now trying to coach staff rather than get on their backs when things go wrong – this has been far more productive. By far the best training I have ever had – highly intelligent, well paced and insightful.” Click here for more testimonials.