How can I be more confident?
Confidence can seem an elusive thing. Many people feel that it’s something you either do or don’t have. But confidence, and the self-esteem on which that is based, can be taught.
We can help you
- Give better presentations. We will show you how to create convincing narratives and deliver them in an attractive, effective manner.
- Perform better at interviews. You can learn how to create empathy with your interviewer(s).
- Speak up in meetings. It’s easy to remain silent and later regret that. But you don’t have to. We teach some simple mental techniques to make you an active, constructive participant in group meetings.
- Enjoy meeting new people. Quiet the negative self-talk that comes with shyness, and, instead, build rapport quickly and genuinely.
- Deal with difficult people. Understanding their motivations will enable you to handle these individuals calmly and effectively.
- Feel better about yourself. Underlying all the above is the art of mindful self-esteem.
What is confidence building?
Confidence can seem an elusive thing to many people, who can feel that it’s something you either do or don’t have and there’s not much you can do about it. But confidence, and the self-esteem on which that is based, can be taught. Not to absurd degrees – there will always be those types who ooze confidence, and that is a gift. But even deeply unconfident people can learn new mindsets and strategies that will banish old demons and make them feel good about themselves.
Who benefits from self-confidence courses?
Over the years, we have taught people of all ages and from all walks of life at NLP School. We teach a range of techniques for confidence building, from NLP, TA (Transactional Analysis), to mindfulness and meditation. Different people seem to find different ones most useful. Few people go away unchanged.
Find out more about confidence-building courses
NLP School’s courses are based in Central London’s beautiful and convenient Regents Park.
They are led by coach and international trainer Robbie Steinhouse, who has developed a reputation for combining a passionate commitment to the subject with down-to-earth wit and pragmatism. Robbie is author of a number of successful books, including Brilliant Decision Making,How to Coach with NLP and Mindful Business Leadership,
We have so many great courses to attend to help with confidence building. Click here for more details.
One to One Coaching
We also offer one to one coaching sessions with qualified coaches specifically aimed at building confidence. Get in touch here for a confidential discussion about how we can help you.