9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The course is presented by Robbie Steinhouse, and based on his book, How to Coach with NLP (available to buy on Amazon).
Robbie is the Director of NLP School and a NLP University Certified Master Trainer, one of a small number worldwide to hold this qualification. He is also an Associate Certified Coach (ACC)® with the ICF (International Coaching Federation.)
If you have ever wondered what NLP is all about, this one day taster is the perfect way to find out. Our NLP Training Day also draws on Robbie’s considerable experience of running leadership coaching within organisations and presenting advanced NLP programs. Robbie’s teaching style is engaging, very practical and down to earth.
About the trainer
Robbie Steinhouse is a highly skilled NLP Master Trainer and coach, he combines real-world commercial acumen with a humorous style and tools from NLP, transactional analysis and coaching. Robbie teaches our How to Coach with NLP and NLP Practitioner courses, and works with companies ranging from large corporations to small entrepreneurial businesses.
Venue Phone: 02074877540
Venue Website: http://www.regentsevents.co.uk/venue/map-directionsAddress:
Coach Training with NLP, TA and Mindfulness Taster Day
Timing and Dates: 9.00am to 5.30pm; 1st February 2019
Cost: Early Bird, £65.00 ex vat
Venue: Regents University, Regents Park, London NW1
20% discount for registered charities.
The course will include:
- Introduction and background to the vision and beginning of NLP
- Tools to create and realize goals
- A sophisticated approach to ‘open questions’ and reading non-verbal cues
- Unique business coaching models designed to elevate careers
- Mindfulness approach and practice
- Stress management techniques
- NLP and Transactional Analysis (TA)
- A foundation to grow the ‘magical’ qualities of ‘presence’ and ‘charisma’
- The psychology of motivation and decision-making
- Tools to overcome the ‘blocks’ that prevent people moving forward
- CPD accredited
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the basics of how to help others using the coaching approach.
- Extend your influence. Relationships are vital to real success in any field. We cover the use of language to extend your existing range of influence, and deepen your connection with existing friends and colleagues.
- Meet your goals. NLP provides a series of principles to maximise the likelihood of a goal’s success, and neutralise the most common mistakes, in an adaptable, simple way.
- Motivation. We give keys to a simple process that unlocks enthusiasm. You can apply the ideas easily into a normal conversation, or make them part of a formal process to help you in goal planning, negotiations, relationships or team building.
- A new learning frame. With new techniques and principles, we make learning easy and pleasurable. You can then use these to promote your own personal or organisational learning.
- New perceptual positions. A powerful model to improve difficult relationships and working in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Core coaching competencies. Helping individuals’ skills, satisfaction and productivity to flourish. These ideas and methods can be used equally by teachers, parents and managers.
Our NLP Taster day is ideal if you want ‘to try before you buy’. Get to know Robbie and the NLP School style before you commit to a longer course.
Find out what NLP is all about, learn the background, principles and vision.
“A marvellous introduction to NLP” Robert Dilts, NLP founding member, world renowned trainer, writer and coach, Santa Cruz, California.
“NLP School provide amazing, life changing training delivered right from the heart of NLP’s greatest innovators and creators. If you’re thinking about using NLP personally or professionally, I can highly recommend NLP School. They use a pragmatic easy to understand approach, delivered with plenty of humour and fascinating stories to learn from. Completely professional and ethical with an excellent team of people who are highly passionate and dedicated to the discipline. Everything you learn is so easy to apply into real life every day. I defy anyone to go through the training and not come out the other side changed, improved and happier!”
“What can I use at work…not falling into the games trap of internal politics and to improve my communications with my colleagues, and find strategies to improve my creativity”. Jeremy M
“For those of you who may have read a book, listened to a colleague, or just talked to people about NLP somewhere in your life or career, this taster day is the next step, an excellent introduction to NLP, interactive, practical and fun”.