- Taster Day: Coach Training with NLP, TA and Mindfulness
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The course is presented by Robbie Steinhouse, and based on his book, How to Coach with NLP (available to buy on Amazon).
Robbie is the Director of NLP School and a NLP University Certified Master Trainer, one of a small number worldwide to hold this qualification. He is also an Associate Certified Coach (ACC)® with the ICF (International Coaching Federation.)
If you have ever wondered what NLP is all about, this one day taster is the perfect way to find out. Our NLP Training Day also draws on Robbie’s considerable experience of running leadership coaching within organisations and presenting advanced NLP programmes. Robbie’s teaching style is engaging, very practical and down to earth.
About the trainer
Robbie Steinhouse is a highly skilled NLP Master Trainer and coach, he combines real-world commercial acumen with a humorous style and tools from NLP, transactional analysis and coaching. Robbie teaches our How to Coach with NLP and NLP Practitioner courses, and works with companies ranging from large corporations to small entrepreneurial businesses.
Venue Phone: 02074877540
Venue Website: http://www.regentsevents.co.uk/venue/map-directionsAddress:
Coach Training with NLP, TA and Mindfulness Taster Day
Timing and Dates: 9.00am to 5.30pm; 13th March 2020
Cost: £95.00 ex vat.
Venue: Regents University, Regents Park, London NW1
20% discount for registered charities.
- 09.30 -10.00: Introduction and background to Coaching & NLP
- 10.00 – 11.00: Session 1: Coaching for a Changing World
- Learning Cycle – How people adapt and learn in changing circumstances
- Transactional Analysis – Spotting stress/ what is psychodynamics?
- 11.00 – 11.15: Break
- 11.15 -13.00: Session 2: Presence and techniques for reading people
- Mindfulness – What is it and How to Achieve it. Techniques for reducing stress / boosting energy levels
- Visualisation techniques to improve goal setting
- Practical techniques for spotting the difference between what people say and what they mean
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00 – 15.30 Session 3: Coaching Master Class
- Asking powerful and open questions
- Coaching demonstration and practice
- 15.30 – 15.45: Break
- 15.45 – 16.45: Session 4: Conflict Resolution & Archetypes
- A practical tool to use to coach people through challenging relationships
- An introduction to Jungian Archetypes and Coaching
- 16.45 – 17.30: Q & A & close
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the basics of how to help others using the coaching approach.
- Extend your influence. Relationships are vital to real success in any field. We cover the use of language to extend your existing range of influence, and deepen your connection with existing friends and colleagues.
- Meet your goals. NLP provides a series of principles to maximise the likelihood of a goal’s success, and neutralise the most common mistakes, in an adaptable, simple way.
- Motivation. We give keys to a simple process that unlocks enthusiasm. You can apply the ideas easily into a normal conversation, or make them part of a formal process to help you in goal planning, negotiations, relationships or team building.
- A new learning frame. With new techniques and principles, we make learning easy and pleasurable. You can then use these to promote your own personal or organisational learning.
- New perceptual positions. A powerful model to improve difficult relationships and working in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Core coaching competencies. Helping individuals’ skills, satisfaction and productivity to flourish. These ideas and methods can be used equally by teachers, parents and managers.
Who is this day for?
- People interested in NLP, Coaching, Transactional Analysis (TA) and Mindfulness and what it can do for them.
- Anyone who is interested in personal development and would like to learn from a Master Trainer.
- People who are thinking about a longer training at NLP School but want to taste a shorter course first.
- Anyone wishing to stop unwanted behaviours or deal with phobias
- Anyone who manages others
- Those working in HR, training, coaching, teaching or learning and development generally
- Coaches who want to learn to use NLP, Transactional Analysis and Mindfulness in their practice.
Our NLP Taster day is ideal if you want ‘to try before you buy’. Get to know Robbie and the NLP School style before you commit to a longer course.
Find out what NLP is all about, learn the background, principles and vision.
“A marvellous introduction to NLP” Robert Dilts, NLP founding member, world renowned trainer, writer and coach, Santa Cruz, California.
“NLP School provide amazing, life changing training delivered right from the heart of NLP’s greatest innovators and creators. If you’re thinking about using NLP personally or professionally, I can highly recommend NLP School. They use a pragmatic easy to understand approach, delivered with plenty of humour and fascinating stories to learn from. Completely professional and ethical with an excellent team of people who are highly passionate and dedicated to the discipline. Everything you learn is so easy to apply into real life every day. I defy anyone to go through the training and not come out the other side changed, improved and happier!”
“What can I use at work…not falling into the games trap of internal politics and to improve my communications with my colleagues, and find strategies to improve my creativity”. Jeremy M
“For those of you who may have read a book, listened to a colleague, or just talked to people about NLP somewhere in your life or career, this taster day is the next step, an excellent introduction to NLP, interactive, practical and fun”.