- 09/10/2019 - 25/01/2020
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The NLP Practitioner programme.
Our accredited NLP Practitioner programme consists of ten days training split over three modules.
Module 1. 9-11 October: Coach Training with NLP, TA (Transactional Analysis) and Mindfulness is the introduction to NLP and Coaching with NLP
Module 2. 4-6 December: Advanced Coach Training – with Processes for Personal and Professional Development teaches advanced NLP, Leadership Coaching Skills and powerful change processes.
Module 3. 22-25 January 2020: Bringing it all together. Completes the NLP Practitioner curriculum and includes certification.
At the end you will receive both your certificate as a NLP Practitioner and as a Coach.
Already a Coach and looking to renew your ICF credentials? Our Practitioner is accredited with the ICF and offers CCEU‘s. NLP School has also been awarded CPD points status for our NLP Practitioner. NLP School is a member of ANLP the UK’s most respected NLP standardising and research body, we are also aligned with NLPU in Santa Cruz California, the worldwide gold standard for NLP training.
About the trainer
Robbie Steinhouse is the founder and Director of NLP School and is a highly skilled NLP Master Trainer and coach. Robbie combines real-world commercial acumen with a humorous style and tools from NLP, transactional analysis (TA) and coaching. He teaches on all of our courses and works with companies ranging from large corporations to small entrepreneurial businesses to help individuals learn effective leadership techniques.
Venue Phone: 02074877540
Venue Website: http://www.regentsevents.co.uk/venue/map-directionsAddress:
NLP Practitioner / Coaching Certification Programme
Essential skills. Coach Training with NLP, TA and Mindfulness
Start with this module if you have no previous NLP or Coach training.
Advanced Coach Training-with Processes for Personal and Professional Transformation
Open to anyone who has previously completed Module 1 with NLP School OR anyone who has attended an introductory course with another recognised provider or has accredited Coach or Therapy training.
Bringing it all together. Advanced NLP techniques, includes assessment and certificationon the final day.
22-25 January, 2019
Open to anyone who has completed both Modules 1 and 2.
Can’t make a certain day or days? Get in touch; we can usually work around it.
09.30 to approximately 17.00.
Regents University, Inner Circle, Regents Park, London NW1
Tickets now on sale for a limited time only at £1600.00 ex VAT., (affordable instalment options are available, just get in touch to discuss options to suit you.
You can book and pay online using the “book now” button or get in touch directly, we’ll be happy to help. Tel +44 (0) 207 274 9213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Robbie makes the learning real, practical and accessible (and fun and funny!) Phenomenal.”
“Very good. Liked the style and particularly appreciated the ‘scientific’ rather than a ‘hippy crystal mystical’ approach to delivering and understanding the material.”
“By far the best NLP trainer I have ever come across. I love the ‘British’ (healthy scepticism) version of NLP. I find the gentle style hugely effective.”
“Robbie had a great balance of substance and style – fun and engaging whilst sharing depth of knowledge. Supportive and energetic. Full of ideas and new possibilities. Very pragmatic approach.”
You can read more about what people thought of their training, and see videos of past students on the testimonials tab.
Your Next Steps:
We cover every aspect of the NLP Practitioner certification including:
- Well Formed Outcomes – Learn how to create compelling, successful goals every time
- Representational Systems – Learn how to understand yourself and others
- Submodalities – Learn how to use your brain’s programming language
- Language Patterns – Change your world through the words you use
- Anchoring & State Management – Change the way you feel anytime you like
- Strategies – Change your behaviours and unwanted habits
- Personal Integration – Resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and understanding
- Time Empowerment Techniques – Learn how to release emotions from the past
- Beliefs – Learn how to change limiting beliefs and create empowering beliefs
- Phobia Model – Eradicate phobias in yourself and others
- Learning Strategies – Learn how to teach, coach and lead others
Going deeper in to the same themes of change, learning and excellence, the syllabus includes:
- The concept of rapport and how to develop it.
- Sensory acuity and physiological cues
- Recognising linguistic patterns and language as a tool for change
- Understanding and working with positive intentions Identifying thinking patterns and strategies
- The concept of strategies and how they can be applied to any activity
- The ‘Brilliant’ decision making model
- Powerful methods for resolving past issues, including phobias
- Creativity and planning tools
- Presentation skills, especially the use of stories and metaphor
- High-performance. Be at your best in situations which previously seemed difficult, if not impossible, or boost your game in areas where you are already skilled.
- Meet your targets
- Change unwanted habits
- Begin to understand the unconscious mind and how it works
- Develop clear, powerful decision making strategies
- Communicate more precisely and flexibly and circumvent common communication problems
- Accelerate learning using questioning and observation methods.