- 09/10/2019 - 25/01/2020
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The NLP Practitioner programme.
Our accredited NLP Practitioner programme consists of ten days training split over three modules.
Module 1. 9-11 October: Coach Training with NLP, TA (Transactional Analysis) and Mindfulness is the introduction to NLP and Coaching with NLP
Module 2. 4-6 December: Advanced Coach Training – with Processes for Personal and Professional Development teaches advanced NLP, Leadership Coaching Skills and powerful change processes.
Module 3. 22-25 January 2020: Bringing it all together. Completes the NLP Practitioner curriculum and includes certification.
At the end you will receive both your certificate as a NLP Practitioner and as a Coach.
Already a Coach and looking to renew your ICF credentials? Our Practitioner is accredited with the ICF and offers CCEU‘s. NLP School has also been awarded CPD points status for our NLP Practitioner. NLP School is a member of ANLP the UK’s most respected NLP standardising and research body, we are also aligned with NLPU in Santa Cruz California, the worldwide gold standard for NLP training.
About the trainer
Robbie Steinhouse is the founder and Director of NLP School and is a highly skilled NLP Master Trainer and coach. Robbie combines real-world commercial acumen with a humorous style and tools from NLP, transactional analysis (TA) and coaching. He teaches on all of our courses and works with companies ranging from large corporations to small entrepreneurial businesses to help individuals learn effective leadership techniques.
Venue Phone: 02074877540
Venue Website: http://www.regentsevents.co.uk/venue/map-directionsAddress:
NLP Practitioner / Coaching Certification Programme
Essential skills. Coach Training with NLP, TA and Mindfulness
Start with this module if you have no previous NLP or Coach training.
Advanced Coach Training-with Processes for Personal and Professional Transformation
Open to anyone who has previously completed Module 1 with NLP School OR anyone who has attended an introductory course with another recognised provider or has accredited Coach or Therapy training.
Bringing it all together. Advanced NLP techniques, includes assessment and certificationon the final day.
22-25 January, 2019
Open to anyone who has completed both Modules 1 and 2.
Can’t make a certain day or days? Get in touch; we can usually work around it.
09.30 to approximately 17.00.
Regents University, Inner Circle, Regents Park, London NW1
£1800.00 ex VAT until 31st August (affordable instalment options are available, just get in touch to discuss options to suit you.
You can book and pay online using the “book now” button or get in touch directly, we’ll be happy to help. Tel +44 (0) 207 274 9213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Robbie makes the learning real, practical and accessible (and fun and funny!) Phenomenal.”
“Very good. Liked the style and particularly appreciated the ‘scientific’ rather than a ‘hippy crystal mystical’ approach to delivering and understanding the material.”
“By far the best NLP trainer I have ever come across. I love the ‘British’ (healthy scepticism) version of NLP. I find the gentle style hugely effective.”
“Robbie had a great balance of substance and style – fun and engaging whilst sharing depth of knowledge. Supportive and energetic. Full of ideas and new possibilities. Very pragmatic approach.”
You can read more about what people thought of their training, and see videos of past students on the testimonials tab.
Your Next Steps:
We cover every aspect of the NLP Practitioner certification including:
- Well Formed Outcomes – Learn how to create compelling, successful goals every time
- Representational Systems – Learn how to understand yourself and others
- Submodalities – Learn how to use your brain’s programming language
- Language Patterns – Change your world through the words you use
- Anchoring & State Management – Change the way you feel anytime you like
- Strategies – Change your behaviours and unwanted habits
- Personal Integration – Resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and understanding
- Time Empowerment Techniques – Learn how to release emotions from the past
- Beliefs – Learn how to change limiting beliefs and create empowering beliefs
- Phobia Model – Eradicate phobias in yourself and others
- Learning Strategies – Learn how to teach, coach and lead others
Going deeper in to the same themes of change, learning and excellence, the syllabus includes:
- The concept of rapport and how to develop it.
- Sensory acuity and physiological cues
- Recognising linguistic patterns and language as a tool for change
- Understanding and working with positive intentions Identifying thinking patterns and strategies
- The concept of strategies and how they can be applied to any activity
- The ‘Brilliant’ decision making model
- Powerful methods for resolving past issues, including phobias
- Creativity and planning tools
- Presentation skills, especially the use of stories and metaphor
- High-performance. Be at your best in situations which previously seemed difficult, if not impossible, or boost your game in areas where you are already skilled.
- Meet your targets
- Change unwanted habits
- Begin to understand the unconscious mind and how it works
- Develop clear, powerful decision making strategies
- Communicate more precisely and flexibly and circumvent common communication problems
- Accelerate learning using questioning and observation methods.
I can honestly say this programme was completely transformational to my work and to my practice especially in how I now prepare for client work – both my coaching and supervision client work – the course has been a thoroughly wonderful experience from start to finish”
– Independent Coach
“In my work I can use NLP for coaching, one to ones, personal organisation, chunking up/chunking down, communication styles, building rapport and lots more”.
Patrick Peters, Supplier Development Leader, Rolls Royce
“In my opinion, you are the best. I gained so much personally from training with you and your associates. I had thought that it was all for work, but it ended up being more for my personal growth”!
Director Advertising Agency
“I decided to undertake a NLP qualification to enhance my skills as a coach & mentor as well as for personal development. I looked at a number of providers but settled on NLP School and am really pleased I did. Robbie Steinhouse is an excellent trainer, very effective at getting the information across and delivers the training in an entertaining but comprehensive way. The administration of the whole course was superb the support team at each session & in between provided excellent follow up & information. If you’re interested in NLP then I would recommend NLP School”.
John Latham, Director of DVC Projects, University of Lincoln
“Course is excellent – literally changed my life as thinking about things so differently and also the way I approach situations has also changed to achieve great results. As a direct result of the course I have also been able to ascertain what my life goals are and how to achieve them – these are very different to what
they were before the course”.
Harsa Beagley, UK HR Director Colart