Our accredited NLP Practitioner programme consists of ten days of training split over three modules. Your Trainer will be NLP School Director Robbie Steinhouse, one of the UK's foremost NLP Trainers.
Wed 14 Oct
15 weeks, 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
London - Regents University
- PD points: 39.5
- PD hours: 65
- £1,700.00 excl. VAT
Complimentary NLP Practitioner Foundation Days on March 13th, May 1st and June 19th. Get in touch here to claim your place - start learning now.
Module 1: Coach Training with NLP, TA (Transactional Analysis) and Mindfulness is the introduction to NLP and Coaching with NLP
Module 2: Advanced Coach Training - with Processes for Personal and Professional Development teaches advanced NLP, Leadership Coaching Skills and powerful change processes.
Module 3: Bringing it all together. Completes the NLP Practitioner curriculum and includes certification.
On successful completion of the course, you will be qualified as an NLP Practitioner.
You will receive two certificates, one as an NLP Practitioner, the other as an Advanced Coach.
“Robbie is one of most natural trainers I have ever met – he guides you through your resistances and enables you to connect with that wonderful resource – you – I cannot recommend Robbie and the NLP School highly enough be it that you want to be a coach to others – coach to yourself or just give yourself the tools to be happier – enjoy!” –
Steve Robson, CEO of Brumby Media Group
Become a Certified NLP Practitioner
- NLP Schools’ Practitioner programme is a 10 day certified, modular course that will leave you with a range of skills to facilitate your personal and professional development and deepen your ability to communicate and influence with integrity.
- NLP School is a member of ANLP, the UK’s most respected NLP standardising and research body, and we are aligned with NLPU in Santa Cruz California, the worldwide gold standard for NLP training. Our Practitioner course is accredited with the ICF and offers CCEU’s. NLP School has also been awarded CPD points status for our NLP Practitioner.
- Our Practitioner course covers the recommended NLP content as advised by ANLP and is taught by Robbie Steinhouse, one of only a few people in the world to hold the title NLP Master Trainer.
- Our training is entirely classroom-based. NLP is at its heart a communication tool, and we believe the best way to learn it is face-to-face.
- On successful completion of the course you will receive two certificates; one as a Certified NLP Practitioner and one as an Advanced Coach.
Coach, Psychotherapist and Trainer Michele Down trained with NLP School. Find out what she has to say about our Practitioner Course.
The training gave me great tools, models and processes to enhance my skill-set in a professional environment. Really well presented by a friendly and engaging trainer.”
Ralf Osswald , Centre for Business Knowledge, Ernst & Young LLP
Early booking price of £1700.00 ex vat until March 31st 2020.
A deposit of £200.00 secures your place - then there is nothing to pay until October.
Your Next Steps:
- Looking to learn more about training on the NLP practitioner course? Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Look at a shorter NLP course (Coach Training with NLP, TA & Mindfulness)
- Get in touch; call us on +44 (0) 207 274 9213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the NLP Practitioner Brochure
About The Trainer
Your trainer is Robbie Steinhouse, founder and director of NLP School, author of Brilliant Decision Making, Think Like an Entrepreneur, Making Effective Decisions, How to Coach with NLP and most recently Mindful Business Leadership.
ICF Accredited with CCEU's for Coaches looking to renew their ACC, PCC or MCC Certification.
We cover every aspect of the NLP Practitioner certification including:
- Well Formed Outcomes – Learn how to create compelling, successful goals every time
- Representational Systems – Learn how to understand yourself and others
- Submodalities – Learn how to use your brain’s programming language
- Language Patterns – Change your world through the words you use
- Anchoring & State Management – Change the way you feel anytime you like
- Strategies – Change your behaviours and unwanted habits
- Personal Integration – Resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and understanding
- Time Empowerment Techniques – Learn how to release emotions from the past
- Beliefs – Learn how to change limiting beliefs and create empowering beliefs
- Phobia Model – Eradicate phobias in yourself and others
- Learning Strategies – Learn how to teach, coach and lead others
Going deeper in to the same themes of change, learning and excellence, the syllabus includes:
- The concept of rapport and how to develop it.
- Sensory acuity and physiological cues
- Recognising linguistic patterns and language as a tool for change
- Understanding and working with positive intentions Identifying thinking patterns and strategies
- The concept of strategies and how they can be applied to any activity
- The ‘Brilliant’ decision making model
- Powerful methods for resolving past issues, including phobias
- Creativity and planning tools
- Presentation skills, especially the use of stories and metaphor
- High-performance. Be at your best in situations which previously seemed difficult, if not impossible, or boost your game in areas where you are already skilled.
- Meet your targets
- Change unwanted habits
- Begin to understand the unconscious mind and how it works
- Develop clear, powerful decision making strategies
- Communicate more precisely and flexibly and circumvent common communication problems
- Accelerate learning using questioning and observation methods.
NLP Practitioner / Coaching Certification Programme
Essential skills. Coach Training with NLP, TA and Mindfulness
Start with this module if you have no previous NLP or Coach training.
Advanced Coach Training-with Processes for Personal and Professional Transformation
Open to anyone who has previously completed Module 1 with NLP School OR anyone who has attended an introductory course with another recognised provider or has accredited Coach or Therapy training.
20-23 January, 2021
Open to anyone who has completed both Modules 1 and 2.
Can’t make a certain day or days? Get in touch; we can usually work around it.
09.30 to approximately 17.30 daily.
Regents University, Inner Circle, Regents Park, London NW1 and Cecil Sharp House, London NW1.
£1700.00 ex VAT until 31st March (affordable instalment options are available, just get in touch to discuss options to suit you.
Full price £1950.00 ex vat.
You can book and pay online using the "register"button or get in touch directly, we’ll be happy to help. Tel +44 (0) 207 274 9213 or email email@example.com
I can honestly say this programme was completely transformational to my work and to my practice especially in how I now prepare for client work – both my coaching and supervision client work – the course has been a thoroughly wonderful experience from start to finish”
– Independent Coach
“In my work I can use NLP for coaching, one to ones, personal organisation, chunking up/chunking down, communication styles, building rapport and lots more”.
Patrick Peters, Supplier Development Leader, Rolls Royce
“In my opinion, you are the best. I gained so much personally from training with you and your associates. I had thought that it was all for work, but it ended up being more for my personal growth”!
Director Advertising Agency
“I decided to undertake a NLP qualification to enhance my skills as a coach & mentor as well as for personal development. I looked at a number of providers but settled on NLP School and am really pleased I did. Robbie Steinhouse is an excellent trainer, very effective at getting the information across and delivers the training in an entertaining but comprehensive way. The administration of the whole course was superb the support team at each session & in between provided excellent follow up & information. If you're interested in NLP then I would recommend NLP School”.
John Latham, Director of DVC Projects, University of Lincoln
“Course is excellent - literally changed my life as thinking about things so differently and also the way I approach situations has also changed to achieve great results. As a direct result of the course I have also been able to ascertain what my life goals are and how to achieve them - these are very different to what
they were before the course”.
Harsa Beagley, UK HR Director Colart
“Robbie makes the learning real, practical and accessible (and fun and funny!) Phenomenal.”
“Very good. Liked the style and particularly appreciated the ‘scientific’ rather than a ‘hippy crystal mystical’ approach to delivering and understanding the material.”
“By far the best NLP trainer I have ever come across. I love the ‘British’ (healthy scepticism) version of NLP. I find the gentle style hugely effective.”
“Robbie had a great balance of substance and style – fun and engaging whilst sharing depth of knowledge. Supportive and energetic. Full of ideas and new possibilities. Very pragmatic approach.”
- Professional Training – ICF and CPD Accredited.
- Master Trainer - all NLP School trainings are delivered by a Master Trainer, one of only a very few worldwide – You can be assured you are getting the highest quality learning.
- Full NLP Content - we teach all of the recommended NLP content as advised by ANLP – the UK’s foremost NLP standardising body.
- Reputation - we are a well known and reputable NLP training school – a certificate from us is something you can be proud to add to your CV.
- Quality Assurance - we are friendly and approachable with a well-run assessment process. When you gain a certificate with us you know it is worth something.
- Your Professional Development - if you chose to go on and work as a Practitioner you can be confident you will have learned the skills and techniques properly. This will make you a more successful Practitioner, better able to apply the techniques, better for your business and whichever area you chose to apply what you have learned.
- Qualified Team - we are run by a team of Practitioners and Coaches – we know the techniques inside out and we are on hand throughout the training to give support.
- Full-Length Training - our Practitioner Training is a full-length face to face training. We have no interest in reducing the quality of NLP by certifying after only a few days and some online reading.
Who is This Training For?
This course is for anyone wishing to learn the full NLP Practitioner Curriculum for either their own personal or professional development. For Independent Coaches and people who Coach at work that want to add NLP to their skillset. For anyone committed to their own personal development who wishes to learn in a rich, supportive environment.