Starts March 24th. *Our Flagship NLP and Coaching Programme* *Fully Certified - Three Live Online Modules* *Taught Exclusively by Robbie Steinhouse* *Save 20% book before 16th March for £1320.0 ex vat*
Wed 24 Mar
10 days split over 3 modules.
Robbie is one of most natural trainers I have ever met – he guides you through your resistances and enables you to connect with that wonderful resource – you – I cannot recommend Robbie and the NLP School highly enough be it that you want to be a coach to others – coach to yourself or just give yourself the tools to be happier – enjoy!
Steve Robson, CEO of Brumby Media Group
The NLP Practitioner course is our flagship programme. Since our inception in 2002, hundreds of people have trained with us and transformed their lives. We teach all of the recommended NLP tools and techniques in accordance with ANLP, the UK's leading NLP membership and advisory body. Our course is designed and taught by NLP School founder and Director Robbie Steinhouse, one of the UK's leading NLP Master Trainers, an ICF accredited coach and a published author on NLP coaching and NLP in business.
Uniquely this course also includes accessible modern psychology from Transactional Analysis (TA). TA is considered a fundamental therapy for well-being, helping individuals examine repeated behaviors or patterns so that they can make better choices in the future. We also include Mindfulness approaches and practice.
Our course is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the world's largest coaching standards and membership body.
On successful completion, you will be a qualified NLP Practitioner able to confidently use an array of NLP techniques to coach and help others or simply to improve your own career and personal life - whatever path you choose.
Take our NLP Practitioner course live online from anywhere in the world, via our state of the art learning portal, details and booking information below.
NLP Practitioner. Ten days training split over 3 separate modules, live online.
Module 1: 24-26 March. How to Coach with NLP is the introduction to NLP and Coaching with NLP.
Module 2: 5-7 May. Advanced Coach Training - with Processes for Personal and Professional Development teaches advanced NLP, leadership coaching skills and powerful change processes.
Module 3: 16-19 June. Bringing it all together. Completes the NLP Practitioner curriculum and includes certification.
Coach, Psychotherapist and Trainer, Michele Down, trained with NLP School. Find out what she has to say about our Practitioner Course.
Your Next Steps:
- Looking to learn more about training on the NLP Practitioner course? Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Look at a shorter NLP course (How to Coach with NLP)
- Get in touch; call us on +44 (0) 207 274 9213 / 07539507432 or email email@example.com
Download the full NLP Practitioner Brochure
Course is excellent - literally changed my life as thinking about things so differently and also the way I approach situations has also changed to achieve great results. As a direct result of the course I have also been able to ascertain what my life goals are and how to achieve them - these are very different to what they were before the course.
Harsa Beagley, UK HR Director Colart
About Your Trainer, Robbie Steinhouse
Your trainer is Robbie Steinhouse, founder and director of NLP School, author of Brilliant Decision Making, Think Like an Entrepreneur, How to Coach with NLP and most recently Mindful Business Leadership. Robbie is an NLP Master Trainer, one of only a very few in the world, he is also an ICF accredited coach. You can read more about Robbie here.
ICF Accredited with 39.5 CCEU's for Coaches looking to renew their ACC, PCC or MCC Certification.
We cover every aspect of the globally recognised NLP Practitioner curriculum:
- Well Formed Outcomes – Learn how to create compelling, successful goals every time
- Rapport - How authentically and effectively communicate and connect with others
- Representational Systems – Learn how to understand yourself and others
- Submodalities – Learn how to use your brain’s programming language
- Language Patterns – Change your world through the words you use
- Anchoring & State Management – Change the way you feel anytime you like
- Strategies – Change your behaviours and unwanted habits
- Personal Integration – Resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and understanding
- Time Empowerment Techniques – Learn how to release emotions from the past
- Beliefs – Learn how to change limiting beliefs and create empowering beliefs
- Phobia Model – Eradicate phobias in yourself and others
- Learning Strategies – Learn how to teach, coach and lead others
Going deeper in to the same themes of change, learning and excellence, the syllabus includes:
- The concept of rapport and how to develop it.
- Sensory acuity and physiological cues
- Recognising linguistic patterns and language as a tool for change
- Understanding and working with positive intentions Identifying thinking patterns and strategies
- The concept of strategies and how they can be applied to any activity
- The ‘Brilliant’ decision making model
- Powerful methods for resolving past issues, including phobias
- Creativity and planning tools
- Presentation skills, especially the use of stories and metaphor
- High-performance. Be at your best in situations which previously seemed difficult, if not impossible, or boost your game in areas where you are already skilled.
- Meet your targets
- Change unwanted habits
- Begin to understand the unconscious mind and how it works
- Develop clear, powerful decision making strategies
- Communicate more precisely and flexibly and circumvent common communication problems
- Accelerate learning using questioning and observation methods.
About the Structure
A modular course gives you the time to reflect on what you have learned and, if you wish, practice coaching in between each session. You can bring any questions or discoveries with you to the next session. NLP has deep processes that benefit from time to work into your life at the levels where it will be most effective. We also find that the ‘spread’ means that friendships have time to develop – the journey of personal discovery is best carried out in the company of like minds, and many people make lasting friendships on our courses.
Can’t make a certain day or days? Get in touch; we can usually work around it.
09.30 to approximately 17.30 daily.
Live Online, link will be provided on registration.
Who is This Training For?
This course is for anyone wishing to learn the full NLP Practitioner Curriculum for either their own personal or professional development. For Independent Coaches and people who Coach at work that want to add NLP to their skillset. For anyone committed to their own personal development who wishes to learn in a rich, supportive environment.
You can book and pay online using the "register"button or get in touch directly, we’ll be happy to help. Tel +44 (0) 207 274 9213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Application
Price: £1650.00 ex vat
A deposit of 10% secures your place - then there is nothing to pay until March.
Interest-free instalment options are available, get in touch to find out more
I can honestly say this programme was completely transformational to my work and to my practice especially in how I now prepare for client work – both my coaching and supervision client work – the course has been a thoroughly wonderful experience from start to finish.
I have just completed NLP Practitioner course with the NLP School and I cannot recommend them enough. The course content and structure was very engaging and despite being online still very interactive. The entire team worked well in providing the best quality material and support ahead and during each session. Thank you NLP School for making this such a pleasurable experience! 🙂
Marlena Hardy E – Commerce Packaging Business Development Manager & Regional Category Manger at DS Smith
I decided to undertake a NLP qualification to enhance my skills as a coach & mentor as well as for personal development. I looked at a number of providers but settled on NLP School and am really pleased I did. Robbie Steinhouse is an excellent trainer, very effective at getting the information across and delivers the training in an entertaining but comprehensive way. The administration of the whole course was superb the support team at each session & in between provided excellent follow up & information. If you're interested in NLP then I would recommend NLP School.
John Latham, Director of DVC Projects, University of Lincoln
Having done a Masters and worked in Education for nearly 15 years, I can reliably tell you that this course was utterly professional and of an extremely high quality. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of cheap and substandard coaching/NLP training out there (don't be seduced by Wowcher!), and this couldn't have been further from that. You get genuine and accredited learning with NLP School and I have met some wonderful friends through the course. The online, live zooms and accompanying videos and handbooks were rich in information, useful processes and clear demonstrations. Robbie himself has a great presenting style and is very engaging; he clearly knows his stuff! I did the NLP Practitioner certificate and am about to do my NLP Coaching certificate now. Worth every penny to get this sort of quality! Thank you NLP School!
Becky McCabe, Teacher
The training gave me great tools, models and processes to enhance my skill-set in a professional environment. Really well presented by a friendly and engaging trainer.
Ralf Osswald , Centre for Business Knowledge, Ernst & Young LLP
In my work I can use NLP for coaching, one to ones, personal organisation, chunking up/chunking down, communication styles, building rapport and lots more.
Patrick Peters, Supplier Development Leader, Rolls Royce